EP 35 – Amanda Green of Matrix Private Capital Group & Gary Davis Jr. of Satovsky Asset Management
In the 35th episode of The COO Roundtable, Amanda Green of Matrix Private Capital Group and Gary Davis Jr. of Satovsky Asset Management join Matt to discuss all things RIA operations and change management. Matrix Private Capital Group manages nearly $600 million of AUM, is headquartered in New York City, and has offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, and Palm Beach, Florida. Satovsky Asset Management manages $700 million from their headquarters in New York City. Matt, Amanda, and Gary discuss how an operations professional who is new to their firm should conduct an early assessment of the RIA and much more, including:
- A history and overview of each firm
- Each guest’s experience in the RIA industry, including Amanda’s time at BNY Mellon | Pershing and Gary’s time as a consultant
- How they each attain buy-in from management and staff when suggesting changes to the organization
- How each guest positions their firm for growth in a profitable fashion
- What opportunities they see in the RIA industry in the coming 18 – 24 months
We hope you enjoy, share, and subscribe!
Read the full transcript here.
Sign up here to be notified of new practice management content added to our blog on a regular basis.