EP 33 - Jandy Rowe of Wipfli Financial Advisors & Brad Hixson of Lido Advisors
In the 33rd episode of The COO Roundtable, Matt welcomes two highly respected operations professionals: Jandy Rowe, Principal and Chief Operating Officer of Wipfli Financial Advisors, and Brad Hixson, Director, Mergers and Acquisitions of Lido Advisors. Wipfli Financial Advisors has 90 employees, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with 19 offices around the country and manages $5B in AUM. Lido Advisors has 110 employees and is headquartered in Los Angeles with an additional 22 offices across the United States. Lido manage $10B in AUM. Matt, Jandy, and Brad discuss how operations plays a key role in growth by attracting both ideal advisors and clients, and much more including:
- Background of each firm, including Wipfli Financial Advisors’ use of the CPA services from Wipfli LLP and the development of their AVID platform for smaller clients, and Lido Advisors’ approach to bringing “family office style investment philosophy to the high net worth space”
- Our guests’ professional background, including how Brad’s career “started at the gym” and Jandy’s unlikely start with Wipfli 20 years ago
- How each firm structures their back office for maximum efficiency and growth
- What other outside resources our guests leverage as they manage multi-billion dollar enterprises
- How each guest manages to “do everything” with the help of their team
Click here to read the Advisor Perspectives article Matt mentioned during this episode, M&A Requires More Than Securing Financing.
Read the full transcript here.
We hope you enjoy, share, and subscribe!
Sign up here to be notified of new practice management content added to our blog on a regular basis.