EP 31 - Eric Stephenson of Align Impact & Natalie Wheeler of Berkshire Money Management
In the 31st episode of The COO Roundtable, Matt welcomes two operations professionals who have had a huge impact on their respective organizations, Natalie Wheeler, Chief Operating Officer at Berkshire Money Management and Eric Stephenson, Director of Client Advisory and Operations at Align Impact. Celebrating 20 years in business this year, Berkshire Money Management is located in Dalton Massachusetts. They have 15 employees and manage $775 in AUM. Founded in 2014, Align Impact is headquartered in Los Angeles and has 20 employees. They manage $1.6B in AUA. Matt, Natalie, and Eric discuss how they have worked to standardize their firms’ processes and procedures and much more including:
- Background of each guests’ firm including ideal client and service offerings
- Our guests’ professional background, including a fun story about Eric’s past as a pole vaulter and Natalie’s recent promotion to Chief Operating Officer
- How each guest “keeps their sanity” while juggling the many demands of their role
- How they impact organic growth at their firms
- How career opportunities come to those who raise their hands
- The “Profit vs Growth” question, or as Matt calls it “The Chicken and Egg Conundrum”
We hope you enjoy, share, and subscribe!
You can read the full transcript here.
Sign up here to be notified of new practice management content added to our blog on a regular basis.