PFI Advisors is excited to announce our search for the newest member of our team! We are currently looking for an Associate who can think outside the box to help us serve our ever-expanding client base.
About the Associate position:
We are looking for a motivated individual to work closely with the entire team, and report directly to the CEO. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support all client-related projects
- Manage internal project management/task management
- Maintain internal Salesforce database
- Communicate directly with Centers of Influence, prospects, and clients
- Write and publish industry articles/blog posts
- Track industry news and trends to actively seek better solutions for our clients
- Create and refine presentations to better connect with/convert prospects into clients
- Document all Associate-related processes and workflows for repeatable tasks to ensure an efficient and consistent client experience
- “Multiply” the CEO to allow him to be in multiple places at once
PFI Advisors does not maintain a physical office. Candidate must be comfortable working remotely and possess the ability to stay motivated and productive in a remote environment.
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position must have a positive attitude, be detail-oriented, and be eager to learn. Bachelor’s degree required. Degrees in Finance, Business Management/Administration, and/or Data Management are preferred but not required. You should be able to think critically, anticipate issues, be flexible and able to refocus quickly, and be able to work in an unstructured environment. We look for values, abilities, and skills; in that order.
Click here to learn more about the Associate role.
We’re excited to meet you!